Frequently Asked Questions
These frequently asked questions are offered to save you time. Select a Category and quickly find the answer to your question. If you have further questions please contact us.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Question: What are the requirements for English Language in Australian Nursing Registration?
Each state has marginally different English language requirements.
However the general rule is;
back to top
- International English Testing System (IELTS)
- Academic Overall Score: 7.0
- Band Scores: Speaking,Writing ,Reading,Listening 7.0
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- Pass at “B” level in each of 4 components
- An English language test may not be required where an applicant’s nursing or midwifery course was undertaken in :
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Selected areas of Canada